A week long adventure visiting surrounding cities of Geneva and a trip to the Interlaken region of Switzerland.
- Arrive to our VRBO home in Geneva-relaxed after our flight.
- Hermance, France – a small village on Lake Geneva a short 10 minute drive from our vrbo. You can also take the bus, in hindsight maybe we should have. The town is not made for minivans.
- Dinner: Café des Marronniers
- Drove along Lake Geneva stopping at Parc de la Grange
- Lunch: San Marco Pizzeria
- Old Town Geneva
- Flower Clock
- International School of Geneva -The school Andrew attended from 6-8th grade.
- Dinner: Entrecote
- Chateau Chillon -Montreaux, France
- Checked into Hotel Spinne
- Dinner at Hotel Spinne
- Hike in Grindelwald
- Lunch in Interlaken-don’t judge us but we somehow ended up eating at Hooter’s
- Drive back to Geneva
- Chateaux de Grandson -Doesn’t quite compare to Chateau Chillon